Taking kinesiology fitness class. Why does she feel dizzy, has hearing loss?

My daughter age 20 is very fit...teaches Zumba and dance and works out with weights. She s taking a kinesiology fitness class and after exerting herself for only about 20 minutes she becomes dizzy, temporarily loses her hearing in the right ear, experiences blurred vision ...more so on the right and has to rest for several minutes before she can continue. . She eats healthy...always has a healthy snack about 30 minutes before class ...drinks plenty of water both before and during work outs....takes vitamind. She has been active all her life. She has been taking the class for six weeks and experiences the same effect after about 20 minutes. She typically feels lousy the rest of the day. MD did blood work snd said everything was normal. What should our next step be?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
YOU MUST FOLLOW OTHER DIRECTION
YOU GET EMG TEST SOMETIMES IN SOME DISEASES AFTER EXERCISE THE NERVES AND MUSCLES ARE DEPLETED OF OXYGEN AND METABOLIC WASTE ACCUMULATES IN MUSLEA AND NERVES WHICH TAKE TIME TO REVERT
I THINK YOU WILL GET ANSWER AFTER EMG AND ELECTRONEUROGRAPHY TEST