Taking irovel for hypertension. Heart burn, dry mouth. Due to prolonged use of BP medication?

I am taking Irovel 150 in the morning and Asomex AT in the evening for the last ten years and my hypertension is under control. Recently, I am experiencing heart-burning while taking food which lingers for some time. My mouth and tongue become dry at night in my sleep. On the advice of a fiend I am taking Renitidine for two days now and getting some relief of irritation but drying of my mouth and tongue remains as it is. My question is, Is it duue to prolonged use of the BP medicine? Is there a need to change the same? If not, whether I should continue to take Renitidine twice daily for one month as my friend sugggests?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013