Taking iron supplements for anemia. Mass in the uterus diagnosed. Cramps in the back, heavy menstruation and leg pain

I was diagnosed with anemia on march 5 and they prescribed me iron which I taken3 times a day. They determined it was due to my periods. I went to obgyn and pap smear is normal but they did a pelvic ultrasound and saw a mass on my uterus and they said my uterus was enlarged. They have referred me to obgyn oncologist which my appt is monday. I have cramps my back and leg hurt every time I stand and my ca 125 level was 300. Is there a good chance this is cancer. I want a hysterectomy because for the past year I have dealt with my periods being so heavy I have to sit on toilet
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013