Taking internal face-lift. ad cough and sore throat. Side effects? Allergic reactions?

Two days ago I started taking a new supplement called internal facelift which has a number of ingredients, including various vitamins, but also hyaluronic acid which is supposed to draw water into the skin. yesterday evening I started a raspy cough and odd sensation in my mouth/throat - similar to what you would feel after eating something with a strong cinammon flavor (mild burning, tingling) The slight sore throat/cough continues,but I did not take the supplement today. They recommend taking 3 or 4 pills bid. (I took 3) From what I've read on the internet, hyaluronic acid can cause some side effects if you are sensitive to it - if it is related to this, I am wondering if it would get worse to continue taking it, or I would become tolerant to it eventually. I just don't want to do something that could get worse - if this is an allergic reaction.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013