Taking insulin for diabetes, done tests. Delayed healing of hematoma excision from ankle joint. Advice?

my name is kurian.i am 76 years old man .having diabetic since 40 years on insulin human mixtard 36 unit am.24 unit blood investigation results are such cholesetrol,serum - 196mg/dl urea , plasma - 104mg/dl creatinine ,serum - 2.6mg/dl sodeum,serum - 132mEq/L pottasium,serum - 5.7mEq/L at present i am resting because of delay healing of an small heamotoma exeision on sol of my ankle joint and suffering from numness of both legs and discolouration of my feet kindly seeking your adwise
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012