Taking insulin and glucored forte for diabetes. Pyeloplasty done. Enlarged kidney with hydronephrosis, benign cyst in ovary, spinal disc bulge. Taking Alprax, neurobin and shelcal. What are the actions of these?

Need information about these medicines ( alprax 0.25 Tablet , neurobin forte, shelcal 500)? i am having this from last one month. i am also a diabetic patient . taking insulin and glucored forte for diabetic. my problems are. diabetic done pyeloplasty 15 years back. now enlarged left kidney with mild to moderate hydronephrosis and relatively thinned cortex (12mm), ureter not dilated. benign cyst 2.5 cm in the left ovary L3/4 & L4/5 intervertebral disc shows mild desiccatve changes.diffuse disc buldge at L4/5 with thecal indentation &mild B/L neural foraminal compromise.mild diffuse disc bulge is seen a L3/4 . doctor please let me know which step i want to take ?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012