Taking i-pill on regular basis after intercourse. No periods. Pregnancy test negative. Have white discharge and cramps. Took gynaset. What to do?

Hi i am 22 years old girl i take ipill on regular basis..i had sex in march and took ipill and even had mu periods that month but after that till now i did not have my periods. My pregnancy test is negetive and i even took gynaset tablet but still there is no sign of blood . I do have menses symptoms like cramps and whitish discharge . Please help me. Suggest me what to do
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012
Mar 2013
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
The I pill disturbs the menstrual cycle, that could be a reason.
Do not self medicate.
Consult a gynecologist for a formal evaluation and a pelvic ultrasound.
According to the status of the endometrium ( lining of the uterus ), further treatment would be advised.