Taking hormone therapy to increase hormone content, produce semen alot while masturbating, stopped injection, not getting semen now, Reason?

Hello doctor,my name is george. I am married. I have been taking hormone therapy to increase my hormone content. Like i used to take gonal injection 3 times a week for 2 months. I just stopped taking the injection since last week. when i was taking the injection,i used to produce semen a lot during masturbation. But this week when i tried masturbating, i used to get the precum but not the semen. What can be the reason? Looking forward to your response.
George
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013