Taking hormone therapy for fertility treatment. Feeling tingling hand, dry cough. Is it TIA?

Hi, I am taking hormone therapy for an upcoming fertility treatment (Estrace & Prometrium ) to prep my uterine lining. The other night after 30 minutes of exercise, I watched a movie and fell asleep on the sofa. I awoke with very bad tingling on my left arm, and an annoying dry cough. I moved to the bed to sleep for the night and woke again with more strong pins and needles in my left arm and the cough (in all the whole thing lasted ~ 1.5 hrs, I think). I got up, took a baby aspirin and walked about the houser a bit, wrote down my symptoms. Then went back to bed. All was fine until later the next evening I got sharp shooting pain within the same left arm. Today arm is OK. I am worried it was a TIA. Does it sound like one?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012