Taking hormone replacement for hypothyroidism. Pressure in head, pale, feeling cold, numb throat. Thoughts?

My daughter was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism . She is on hormone replacement and has been for two weeks now. My concern is that she still has some symptoms and some symptoms that I don t think are related to her level of thyroxin. She continues to get on and off pressure in the back of her head, she is still very pale, she gets a sensation like cold fluid is trickling down the back of her head. She also gets a sensation in the back of her throat like its numb or there is an air cavity there. Thoughts? Btw, she is 12.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012