Taking homeopathy treatment for schizophrenic symptoms, mild thyroid problem. How to diagnose problem?

Sir, Good Evening, due to schizophrenic symptoms, homeopathy treatment was been to her and recently Thyroid Test was done.. Doctor has told that she has mild thyroid problem but she should be consulted with a psychiatrist . at present she is looking very moody... dull and not interacting with other people freely... some times she behaves like a child.... she is also not interested to goto hospital to consult a psychiatrist.... Please tell me whether she is suffering with schizophrenia or other psychic problems... please tell me what to do....
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013