Taking growth hormone. Best method of regularly eating it? Side effects?

Hi. I am 32 year old male, with G6PD. I excercise regularly and I am considering taking Growth Hormone . Obviously there are numerous side effects associated with taking HGH and my question are: 1) How will the HGH interact with someone that has G6PD? 2) What is the best method of following up regularly on the effects of HGH? ( blood test etc...) 3) Is there a method of taking it under supervision, and who is the best professional to be supervising this? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013