Taking glycephase SR and glycomet gp. Woke up early morning sweating and dizzy. Overdose of tablet?

Hallo sir!
I was taking glycephase SR 500 since 2009. A couple of month back my fasting sugar was found 190 and diabetic control 8.4 which my doctor told me was very poor. He continued ghycephase sr 500 before lunch and started glycomet 850 before dinner. On day I woke up early morning almost sweating and some stomach problem and dizziness. I checked my blood sugar level and it came 240. I consulted my diabetician and she told me that the glycomet 850 didnt suit me. She changed my diabetes tablet to glycomet gp1 before lunch and half glycomet gp 1 before dinner. Yesterday I did a mistake and took 1 tablet instead. Today again I have taken 1 tab before lunch and started feeling uneasy. If it can be due to overdose of the tablet?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013