Taking ginette 35 and had unprotected sex. Is it normal and how long does it take these pills to begain menstruation ?

Hi, My girlfriend went on the pill almost a month ago(Ginette 35). After 7 days of using this, we had unprotected sex(for a very short time) and then used a condom instead. This happened about 2 or 3 times. However, now she is on the last pills(The silver section,which to my understanding is when her period should start) and she has not yet?(she took her first one in the silver section last night). Is this normal? or how long does it take these pills to begin menstruation? or does this mean she is pregnant?(which I cant believe as she is on the pill). Please help?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011