Taking gildess birth control. Pinkish spotting, stomach aches and gas. Elevated pulse rate and low blood pressure. What is wrong?

yes, I stated taking gildess birthcontrol for a week but it was making me feel sick, I couldn't eat during the day and at night I couldn't stop eating and my period last month was irregular. My period was due to com between the march 18-20th but it hasn't come yet and I haven't had a period yet this month. last week I thought my period was coming because I saw light pink when I wipe myself after going to bathroom but then it stopped and I was having really back stomach aches with gas. today my blood pressure was 90 over 44 and my pulse was 109. I weight about 110 lbs. I took a pregnancy test on the weekend but it said negative. don't know whats going on with my body.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013