Taking gabapentin, hydrocodone and topamax. Urine test showing negative for hydrocodone. Is it possible?

I am taking Gabapentin, hydrocodone, topamax and baclafen yestarday I took a urine test for my doctor and it came back negative for the hydrocodone. How could this be? I take 800 mg of gabapentin 3 times a day , 75 mgs topamax 2 times a day, 5/500 hydrocone 3 times a day and .5 mg baclafen 3 times a day I have been doing this for the the last 7 years. Can you please explain how this negative result happened as this is the first test I have had to take while on these meds.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013