Taking fosamax, Calcium , extra D daily, increased weight, pain in body. Are these the side effects of medicine?

I am a 63 year old female who takes fosamax, Calcium , extra D and I use flonase daily. I have experienced a 15 to 20 pound weight gain over the last two years and my breasts have increased two cup sizes. I am 5 1 , weight 150 pounds, wear 38 DDD bra. It is very uncomfortable and my back and shoulders ache a lot. Is there any side effects on any of the medication causing this or am I just going to have to live with it?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013