Taking foracort for asthma and diabetes. Should I take progesterone injection after having had a miscarriage?

Hi doctor, I m 7 weeks pregnant and i m diabetic as well as asthmatic. I ve asked my Gynaecologist if i can take foracort 200mg. He told me its okay. Please advise if foracort 200mg is fine during early pregnancy. Another question, i have done 3 blood tests namely HCG and Progesterone and the doctor told me tha all my tests are normal. So, should i take progesterone injections or not as i had a miscarriage in January where i was 6 weeks pregnant. Kindly advise.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012