Taking food suppressants and B12 shot, feel shaky, dizzy and have a faster heart beat, lost weight and have lack of sleep. Suggestion?

I started a new program. I have lost 8 lbs in ONE week, getting a B12 shot weekly, and taking food suppressant pills called phtermine(1 per day btween 10am-12pm). Right now I am shaky, dizzy, with a faster than normal heartbeat . Yes I haven t been eating more than an average of 600 calories a day, with a bit lack of sleep. Will I be ok? Should I eat more? What is suggested? I don t want something to go wrong..
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013