Taking folvite tab 5mg since one month, but still no period. should i stop those tablet until i have periods ?

hi as prescribed by doctor i am having folvite tab 5mg daily once .i am using it since one month but still no periods.i would like to know whether i should stop those tab until i have my periods or i should continue it further hi i am 27 years old and having polycystic ovaries due to which i have irregular periods.As prescribed by doctor i am having folvite tab 5mg daily once .i am using it since one month but still no periods.i would like to know whether i should stop those tab until i have my periods or i should continue it further
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011