Taking follitropin beta injections. Follicular study done. Is this report normal?

hai sir,
my foliculare study is done on 8 th day.. the reading was 5mm ET. iam taking hormone injection (follitropin beta 50) and now i am in tension because of this reading.i took 3 injections with dose 50 and i neeed to take 2 more injection on 9 th and 10 th day... the dose of thease two injection has incresed from 50 to 100 for 9 th and 10 day..
please advice me that my current reading will help me to get pregnant ?.. there is any chance that folicle size will increase ... and how many days it will take to develop ,,
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013