Taking fluvoxamine 50mg, lamotrigine 50mg, quetiapine 75mg for borderline personality disorder. Instructions to reduce the dose?

Hello, my name is Sara and I m 20 years old. I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder 8 months ago and since then I ve been taking some medication . My doctor started reducing the doses about a month ago and in the meantime she started working in another hospital where there s a quite long waiting list to see her (1-3 months). So I d really appreciate if you could give me some instructions in reducing the medication until I see her again? I can t call her because she s on a vacation until January 14th. This is, of course, in absolute agreement with her, she believes these meds aren t necessary any longer. I m taking fluvoxamine 50mg a day, lamotrigine 50mg and quetiapine 75mg. Thank You very much!
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013