Taking fluoxetine or prozac. Pregnancy test positive. Medicines could have affected test result?

HI, i have taken two home pregnancy tests . Both showed positive results. I have recently started taking fluoxetine or prozac . I am wondering if it could have affected the results of the test. It is not impossible for me to be pregnant, but wasn t trying. Am not on birth control . I have had two miscarriages in past and am freaking out. Want a baby, but very nervous that another miscarriage may be the result.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013