Taking fertyl super. Having PCOD. Is there any chance that my follicle can rupture?

Hello Doctor,
I am a 28 year old woman and have been married for 3 years. I have been taking fertyl super 100mg tablet from day 2 of my periods till day 6. I have PCOD problem. when I was in India I used to get the follicle scan done and the doctor would give me an injection for follicle rupture when the exact size reached. Recently I moved to a different country and I have not started consulting any doctor here so I just take tablets for folic acid and fertyl super 100mg (no injection for follicle rupture). Is there any chance that my follicle can still rupture.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013