Taking fertility treatment for IVF. Prescribed desogen, folgard, colq, vitamin D, baby aspirin. Suffering from intolerable neck pain. Reason?

I was standing at my daughters soccer practice perfectly fine, running, happy, felt perfect. The next second and severe pain in my upper neck area started with jaw pain on my right and my right side of my face felt weird and I had a metallic taste in my mouth. This last about an hour and went away after taking two extra strenth tylenol and eating dinner. I am 35 and healthy, in between fertility treatments for IVF right now and only taking Desogen Birth Control for the next few days, Folgard for MTHFR genetic mutation and ColQ, Vitamin D, prenatal, and baby aspirin.

This morning I have very mild tension in my upper neck, not its very tolerable. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013