Taking feminol to avoid pregnancy. Need to stop periods suddenly. What medication to take?

hi i, iam taking Feminol 21 days to avoid pregnancy prescribed by a doctor, and this is the first time. i got a period today, and i am going to visit holly place on thursday i.e after 3 days. so i wanted the period to stop on the 4th day. wat should i do now? should i take feminol from today, will it stop my periods or i should take some other tablet
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Mar 2013
Actually, a better option for you would have been to continue taking Feminol till you did not want your period, and then stop it
You would have bled after stopping it.
Unfortunately, now that your period has started, there is no way to stop the bleeding.
It will continue for the normal length of your period everytime.