Taking fat burners and phentermine. Headache, migraine, sinus. Side effect of pills?

My husband has been taking fat burners for about a year and also Medi Clinics prescription for phentermine (37.5mg - first 6 months, then started again about 2 month ago). Hydroxycut of a couple of different formulas have been taken continuously with maybe a day or two off each week - 2 or 1 capsules. He has been having continuous headaches , migraines or sinus now for over 2 this a side effect of either of these pills. Our family doctor has him back on his blood pressure medicine the past 2 change in headaches. He has lost over a 100 pounds this past year...mainly by diet and regular exercise - swimming about an hour 3-4 times a week. We would appreciate some direction! Thank you, the wife
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013