Taking fast-acting azithromycin for pneumonia, getting body ache, cold, sot,mach pain. What could be wrong?

I recently had to go to the ER in January 2013 (a couple months ago) due to pneumonia. They prescribed me "fast-acting azithromycin" and it was only 3 pills. I felt better for a while, but all of a sudden this last sunday, I felt like a bomb just hit me....everywhere neck, my back, my throat, my head, my nose is running and stuffy, it's a little hard to breathe, I'm very lethargic and tired, and my stomach feels like it's in knots....I don't know if these were the same symptoms as my previous pneumonia, I don't think so, but is it possible the azithromycin didn't completely kill the pneumonia bacteria? Or does this sound like something else?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013