Taking erythromycin for tonsillitis, has diarrhea, stomach gurgling. Will I be okay?

hi i ve been taking erythromycin for tonsillitis and have had the minor side affects including dioreha and stomach gurggling but have also since this morning had light headedness and great chest discomfort like it is under a heavy weight which online research just to told me to consult a physician about, if i just discontinue my course of taking them till monday when i can see my gp, will i be ok or do i need to go to the hospital?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013