Taking epival for seizure, adderall for ADD, have secondary ammenorrhea. Do I have BV or yeast infection?

Hi there. I am a 23 year old female. I take the following regular prescriptions; Epival for a seizure disorder, and Adderall for ADD. I have had secondary ammenorrhea since Jan.2012 and have yet to get my period. Around April 25, 2012 I began experiencing symptoms similar to BV and yeast infection . I have suffered from recurrent UTI s in the past and just recently upon feeling the symptoms again I took medication treating a UTI, and for yeast infections. I have not been relieved of any symptoms. I have been to my doctor regularly and she has ruled out diagnosing BV or Thrush. I have also had regular pap smears and have been in a monogamous long-term relationship. I have tested negative for any STD s however I did notice a few bumps months ago, and was diagnosed with HPV . There has been no treatment for my HPV, and the bumps disappeared by themselves before requiring freezing. Starting 3 weeks ago, I began to experience a heavy, consistent increase in discharge that is yellow and slightly thicker than normal, it flows in droppings and is especially heavy after I urinate. This is an abnormal amount of discharge, and my normal discharge is never yellow, it is usually white or clear. I also have an itchy, burning, aching, and sore vagina that is usually swollen. I experience extreme pain especially around the vaginal opening (ensued by a spread to all over my vagina) during intercourse and my vaginal walls swell up and become extremely tight even though I am well-lubricated when aroused. The symptoms never cease to go unnoticed, and my doctor is puzzled as well as to what it could be. She indicated last week when I had a cervical exam, that my vagina looks like it has literally had something fry the insides of it and this is extremely worrying.This statement was not followed by a diagnosis, instead she gave me another requisition for a blood test (even though I had done one the week before with low B12, ferritin, and hemoglobin levels and this is not something new). I am in severe pain and I m looking for possible suggestions that I can bring to her attention. If you could please let me know what your ideas regarding some possible diagnoses of these symptoms are, I d appreciate it and I know that regular visits to my physician are required and I have done this.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012