Taking epilim for anxious and depression, losing hair, having diarrhea, taking marijuana for pain. Suggestion?

since taking epilim for pain issues ive noticed im thinking clearer & that helps my pain a little as im not as anxious & depression is better.what is an average dose for pain managment.since taking this drug im losing hair, weight loss & a little diareah that dosnt go away,my sleep is also has been 15 months since my MVA & im in pain very frustrated.i think im not being helped because ive been on methadone for drug the last 6 months ive taken up using marijuana for pain works but it is illegal & the side affects are quite was good at first but not so good trying not to touch it but i do somtimes due to pain.associating with people who sell it is soul destroying.any help or ideas would be great.thank you.kind regards.michael aulerich.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012