Taking epilex chrono 300 for epilepsy. Any medicine to stop it? Effect of medicine on brain?

Hi, myself surekha. i m taking epilex chrono 300. i have left temporal lobe epilepcy. now i m 27 years old. i have first seizure in my 10th class. and in this duration i have only 3 times epileptic seizure . i m taking daily 1 tab daily. so my question is: can we stop it by any medicine? and also i wanted to know, how the epilex chrono 300 medicine work for epilepcy. ? what are the exact changes made by this medicine in brain?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013