Taking enema every day, severe abdomen, back pain. Diagnosed with herniated disk. Is this spine or gastro issue?

I am a 49 year old female and have to clean my system out daily with a tap water enema. I abstained from taking one for 6 days last week and took one this morning. I am now having severe pain in my lower left abdomen and am having pain in my left back under my ribcage that radiates around to the front. It almost feels as if I have a grapefruit under my ribs as well. What is wrong with me? I have also been diagnosed with a herniated disk at the t-8/9 level. Is this a spine issue or gastric issue. I am in severe pain!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013