Taking eltroxin 50mg, yasminelle, have hypothyroidism, acne on face. Can take both medicine together?

I just started eltroxin 50mg and i have been taking yasminelle for the past four years. Do you think that yasminelle has something to do with the fact that i was diagnose with hypotyrodism. Do the two pills go together or should i stop taking yasminelle. I had started the yasminelle because i had a hormonial shock and had alot of acne all over my face. If i stop taking yasminelle do you think that i will have pimps again?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012