Taking elthoxin for hypo-thyroid. Is it safe to take osteofit-c, evion 500 and supradin?

i am a hypo- thyroid patient for the last 8 years and i have been taking Elthoxin 100 mcg tablet every day and it is very much under control. my doctor said i should also take the following tablets also every day : 1. Storvas 5 for controlling colestrol as my colestrol shot up initially as i was not aware of the thyroid. 2. Osteofit-c for calcium 3. Evion 500 4. Supradin should i take all the above vitamin tablets (except storvas-5) continuously. will there any side effects for long usage of these vitamins ?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013