Taking duphaston and metformin. Done D&C. Prescribed with tranexamic and mefenamic acid. Will these medications harm the fetus?

hi doc, i ve been taking duphaston 10mg every 15th - 25th days after my 1st day. at the same time i am also taking metformin even if my sugar level is normal. I will be taking this medicines for 6 mos. this has been prescribed by my doctor... I had undergone D & G procedure 2 mos. ago and has been anemic due to excessive bleeding. the doctor also prescribed tranexamic acid and mefenamic acid that will be taken when heavy bleeding occurs during menstruation . will this have any effect when i plan to get pregnant for the first time. would it even have and adverse effect to the development of baby? is it okay to have sex during the medication... i was afraid to do so cause i am afraid i might undergo d&g procedure again. thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012