Taking duphaston. Sore nipples. Could this be a side effect?

Hi- I am currently taking 1 duphaston tablet every morning since CD 15, I seem to have ovulated on CD 16 - I am now at 9dpo since 1/2 dpo I have sore nipples only when I touch- is this due to the duphaston? Also my doctor told me to stop taking duphaston after 10 days - which is today - but I am worried that incase I have conceived this will cause miscarriage as it is still only 9 dpo? What happens if I take duphaston for 2 extra days? Also is sore nipples a common side effect of duphaston?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013