Taking duphaston. Have irregular periods. Chances of pregnancy?

how many days should i wait for my period to come after intake of duphaston in 5 days, i have an irregular period but last october 1 is my last period till now i dont have, and when i visit a doctor she gave me dupahston for 5days, is theres a possibility that im pregnant? or should i need to wait for how many days after dupahston?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
If you are suspicious about pregnancy, get a pregnancy test before using Duphaston. If you have already taken the medication, wait for 3-7 days to get a period and if you do not get a withdrawal, see your doctor immediately as you could be pregnant and may need further testing. Take care.