Taking duphaston. Have hormonal imbalance. Affects of intercourse?

hi, ive consulted to OB already and she advised me to take duphaston for 10 days. the date that i started to drink my medicine was on aug. 26 and it was until sept 4 and now i am 3days absent for drinking my medicine. my OB told me that i have hormonal imbalance. she also advised me to take pills althea for 21 days. and supposedly on or before sept 14 i should already have my period. but how will it be possible if ive been absent drinking my medicine for 3 days. and then yesterday my husband had intercourse without condom. will it be possible that i will get pregnant? thank you.,
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012