Taking dulcolac and mirilax for digestion problem. What is the exact use?

I have been to the doctors a couple times the first time at the end of the exam she pushed on my stomach and told me in was at max capacity gave me some dulcolac (2 uses) and mirilax and come back in two weeks that relived to pain for a couple days then it just started back up again next time i went in they tried nexium and i had no change this has been going on for 6 or 7 months, where it feels like the food has issues moving down further than my stomach i have swithched to small meals, exercising and high fiber but nothing seems to work, they have told me your body can get over use to laxatives so i don t use them hardly ever but some days once ever couple months my stomach is so full anytime i eat it comes right back up cause theres no room, any suggestions
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013