Taking doxitab for pregnancy, tested positive. Will it cause problems with pregnancy?

I am currently 4 weeks pregnant. During becoming pregnant I was using doxitab 100mg - once a day. (so, I was 2 weeks while I was pregnant on the medication ) - obviously I stopped using it as soon as I tested positive. - Can you please tell me if there would be any problems with the fetus regaring the usage of the medication? Thank you so much
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Doxitab that you took while you were in your early pregnancy may have mild effect on the growth of the baby but usually these effects are not detectable until after the birth of the baby. You can go for an ultrasound scan to detect any major abnormality.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Rakhi Tayal