Taking doxinate to avoid vomiting during pregnancy. Can I take Folic acid, uteron 200 tablets along with it?

Hi, I am Asha, 30 years of age. I got married 3 years ago and I am around 1 month preganent now. this is our first child and we were taking precautions so far to avoid pregnancy. When I missed my period, and starting feeling vomiting frequently, I consulted to a doctor and she adviced me following medicines - 1. Uteron 200 - 2 times a day 2. Z&B Soflet Cap - 1 per day 3. Folic Acid Tab - 1 per day 4. Doxinate Tab - 3 times a day I asked her and she told me out of above medicines, Doxinate is used to avoid vomiting. So I am only taking Doxinate tab either 1 or 2 per day. Since I am working women, so I have to avoid vomiting. I am not taking any other medicine prescribed by the doctor. Please suggest me should I take any other medicine listed above, and is it safe to take 3 Doxinate tabs a day to avoid vomiting? Please advice me.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012