Taking dimicron, gluconorm and gluvis. Fluctuating sugar levels. Stomach feeling heavy. Can this medication be continued?

I am 60 male and currently taking DimicronXR60 1tab in morning and night and Gluconorm SR 1gr 1in mor and 1 in night along with Gluvis 2mg 1in mor and 1 in night. My Fasting sugar 130 andP P 165, it did not reduce below 130 Fasting, recently doctor prescribed Volix 2mg mid day and 1 in night along with food Daily i am taking test for the past 15 days and my Fasting sugar maintain 115/120 but my stomach feel is heavy other than no issue. Can i continue the same for another month , will do any harm
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012