Taking diltiazem, have frequent bleeding with stools, gurgling in stomach, frozen feet, enervation, occasional pains in hand. Cause?

I was diagnosed with an anal fissure by a doctor (colon specialist) and was prescribed diltiazem to use. It has helped to stop the bleeding but every so often, I ll notice blood in the water and on the TP. Typically, the blood is bright red. Today, I had the blood again in addition to a constant gurgling in my stomach and my feet are completely freezing despite putting on socks. I also feel cold when my son tells me he is not. I don t have a lot of energy despite taking a 5 hour, but this could just be from lack of sleep. The colon doctor said he didn t think I had cancer but wanted to do a colonoscopy just in case but I don t have insurance and have been unable to follow through with getting the colonoscopy done. However, after the cold feet I am deeply concerned. I should probably also mention that for a few months, I keep getting weird slight pain in my left hand and arm that comes and goes. What is going on? Thanks for your time!
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013