Taking diane pills, took it on fourth day of period instead of first. Should I stop taking it if I get my monthly period?

Good day :))hi !!!! im XXXXXXXX,,,ive been taking diane pills a while ago, i almost consume the 21 tablet . I got confused because I take this without the prescription of the doctor. I started taking it 4 days after my menstrual period instead on the first day of my period. What if i get my monthly period while I m still taking it? Should I stop? And how about the 7 days interval?
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012