Taking diane. Had intimate sex with brown discharge. Negative pregnancy test. Is it right time to take the pregnancy test?

hi doctors! good day, i would like to ask your opinion...i was taking diane35 started may1 and have intimate sex last may17 and 18 . Im using diane35 pill i regularly take it but sometimes just missed 5hours but as soon i can remember i took it. last may 27 brown discharges was noticed its like spotting which i was experienced for 3 weeks and days but now i dont noticed anymore. Last June 15 i have a pregnancy test and says there it was negative...I was too curious is it that right time to have my pregnancy test do u think that the test date is accurate? and those brown spotting could we consider that as my period? pls message me doctor as soon u read this query of mine...Thanks a lot
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion as your urine pregnancy test is negative get a pelvic ultrasonography and b HCG testing because it can be an early pregnancy or worse ectopic tubal pregnancy and then visit a gynecologist with reports
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain