Taking deviry 10mg for periods are coming twice a month. Is there any chances of getting pregnant ?

hi am 23yrs old and married for more than 2yrs now.we have been using condoms and following safe peroids and have used no pills till date.everything was ok but since jan 2011 my periods are coming twice a month and lasting for more than 8-9days.i consulted a gynaecologist and she recommened deviry10mg and pause tablets.she said after using them for twenty days i ll have my periods again and i used them for 20days n stopped using them 6days my periods are not yet is there a chance of getting pregnent?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011