Taking depovera shot for heavy periods, Eltroxin for low thyroid. Frequent urination, nausea. Having reactions?

Hello, I m 17 years old, female, weight 140 and height 5,2 I m on Deprovera injection shot for heavy periods and have been for 1 and half years and Eltroxin Thryoid Replacement hormone for low thyroid. For the last month and a half I ve been experiencing frequent urination as a main symptom with some lesser symptoms such as occasional nausea, especially in the morning, a bit of a fever on and off and heightened sensation on my vagina lips. I was treated for a UTI and a possible yeast infection but my main symptom, frequent urination has not stopped. Is it possible its caused by the Deprovera injection and the Thyroid hormone having a reaction or something else?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013