Taking depo shots to prevent pregnancy during chemotherapy. Sore nipples, pressure in the pelvis and cramps. Pregnant?

I have been told that I can t have children due to chemo treatments. Took depo during chemo to help prevent becoming sterile. Have not had a period for almost 2 yrs. For the past 2 1/2 weeks I have has sore nipples , clear (no smell) discharge, pressure in pelvic area, tired, slight cramps in pelvic/back. Everytime I google my symptoms I get caught in pregnancy posts. How would that be possible?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013