Taking depo shot, positive home pregnancy test. Cramps, nausea, no periods. How is this possible?

Friday July 27, 2012 i took a home pregnancy test . the test had come back positive. I didn t know how this could be possible because of being on the depo shot but had been felling nauseated, but no actual vomiting . I been cramping which i don t ever do plus no period to tell by. i then took 2 more tests both in morning and they both came back negative. i went in to the clinic and the urine test and blood test both came back negative. I m still have pregnancy symptoms , if i m not pregnant what would be causing them or could the blood and urine test be wrong??
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012